MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH ~ METALLIC GREEN
*MAGNET AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!*
"JADE" 3D magnetic polish is a metallic green and when magnetized becomes a darker green, giving it it's 3 dimensional look. Even with out using its magnetized properties it will still leave you with a beautiful shiny manicure.
Thanks to Chelsea of sittingpolishpretty on Instagram for her most awesome nail designs and photos of my polishes. Please follow her amazing nail art ~ you won't be disappointed!
Using Your Magnetic Polish:
1. Brush on a normal first coat. Use the magnetic nail polish to apply the first coat to each of your nails.
• Don’t use the magnet at this time. The first coat simply helps even out the color so that you can perform the magnetization on the second coat.
• Let the first coat dry before applying further polish.
2. Apply a thick second coat on one nail to begin. Use a larger amount of nail polish than you might normally to coat the surface of a nail before you use the magnet on it.
• Apply more polish than you might on a typical coat, but don’t allow the polish to pool or drip on or off your nail.
• It’s important to apply a thick coat that remains wet when you use the magnet, as it will create a more dramatic effect on the pattern of the polish.
3. Hold the magnet over the nail. Hold the magnet design over the nail that you just painted for 10-15 seconds, without touching it to the surface of the nail.
• Use the magnet immediately on the nail before painting the others. Simply hover over the nail and do not touch the magnet to the surface of the nail at all.
• Keep both the finger of your painted nail and the hand holding the magnet as still as possible for this process.
You will see that the magnet creates a pattern in the polish color, due to the iron shavings in the polish moving in the presence of a magnetic field.
Continue the process on every nail. Keep applying a thick coat of polish then holding the magnet over it for 10-15 seconds, one nail at a time, on all ten nails.
• Try to keep the magnet level and applied in the same way to each nail for a uniform look, unless of course you want to have some variation between the nails.
• Feel free to experiment on how much polish you use, how long you hold the magnet over your nails, and how closely you hold the magnet. See if these factors create different final effects on the pattern.
• Try turning the magnet at different angles to create a different shape or pattern on the nail. A magnet with a pattern of horizontal lines, for example, can easily be turned at an angle to create diagonal lines on the nail if you wish.
For best application, shake polish before use. A good quality clear top coat such as Seche Vite is recommended for a smoothe and glossy finish.
This listing is for a standard full-sized 15ml / .5oz bottle. Two stainless steel balls are included in every polish bottle.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alsohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Camphor, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Colorants, Glitter